Six years ago, I remember so well being rushed to the hospital by my "never-in-a-panic" husband who broke every speed limit possible. Oh, and did I mention that my mom was in the backseat?!!! I remember not being able to walk to the door. I remember hubby putting me in a wheelchair and taking me upstairs to Labor and Delivery. I remember my mom parking our car. I remember hubby's voice saying that I needed help - fast!
Then, fifteen minutes later, I remember hubby looking at me, a bit teary eyed, saying it's a ...... boy!
Six years ago, on October 22, 2005, Bryson Gray entered the world (in a hurry!) and our lives have not been the same since!
A few things I love right now about my little Bryson....
- his humor, he can make us all laugh without even meaning to do so.
- that blonde hair
- his "not caring what others think" attitude. I envy that actually.
- the thumb on his left hand that is always red and chapped from sucking it at night!
- the way he will give me the biggest hug when I agree to do something he wants to do!
- our nights when we snuggle on the sofa, just us, and have hot cocoa
- the way his left ear turns down at the top a bit more than the right one!!!
Happy 6th Birthday Bryson!
A few pics from the party day....
invite lemonadepaperie on Etsy
cake design by Jackie Treschl
the "ring master" in the ticket booth/circus tent
the whole "circus" including several "clowns" with red noses on!