Thursday, September 29, 2011

ideas to share...

Yes, these are completely random ideas!  But, I just had to share when I came across them on Pinterest.


Isn't this a great idea to eliminate kids "fighting" over who does what?!  You could customize the chart to almost anything.


One of the cutest craft ideas ever!  Would be great for a preschool or kindergarten activity at Easter or when learning about animals.



Love this!  Wish I had done it with one of my boys!   


What a great way to say "I love you" to any loved one or little one.



Adding an old drawer pull onto a chalkboard......Why didn't I think of this?  


For any new parent, remember this idea!  Trace your child's hand on every birthday or maybe every "first day of school" and collect like this!  

Enjoy!!



all images via Pinterest



No comments: