Wednesday, March 30, 2011

spring finds!

It is no secret that spring is my favorite season. Perhaps because of the fact that two of my three children were born in the spring, perhaps because of the wonderful blooms and blossoms, perhaps because of the color palette, or perhaps because the Easter bunny visits!

I thought I might share a few "springtime" finds to get you in the mood!




I love the colors in this pillow as well as the whimsical octopus design!
find it here.




And for those cool spring nights!

find them here.








Swoon.... my favorite! This little yellow clutch just screams spring to me!

find it here.


And for your spring cleaning....


find it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that you always find all these neat sites and finds...just for me! ha You take the work out of finding cool things for me! :)