Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my love of paper...








Many of you know, I love paper! I love invitations, announcements, holiday cards, anything related to paper and pretty! I also love quality paper! And, as I have found with a few other Etsy shops, my latest "discovery" is no exception! About a month or so ago, I stumbled upon MonkeyMooMoo. (She also has a "sister" shop called Lemonade Paperie!) I was instantly in love! I ordered a 2011 desktop calendar. I was so surprised at how cute it was in person. She does the cutest little "doodles!" And, her thick luxurious paper could give letterpress a run for it's money!

I so loved the calendar that I contacted her to do some custom calling/gift cards for Noah and Bryson. I was not disappointed!

And, remember our "thankful jar" we created during the Thanksgiving season? Well, I took that concept and adapted it to be a "wish list jar" for Santa and used a holiday tag that MonkeyMooMoo sent with my order. (I am sure she would do these for you if you are interested!).

No comments: