Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A friend's wedding...

Last weekend a very good friend (and neighbor!) of mine got married at the Kings Daughters Inn in Durham. I had never been to the Kings Daughters Inn, but it is beautiful! What a perfect location for a small, intimate wedding and reception. And the weather could simply not have been more perfect for Lynne and Craig on their special day.

So, about a month or so before the wedding, Lynne asked to to photograph the wedding and reception for her. I was, of course, honored that she asked, while at the same time, scared to death that I would not get the images she wanted.

Here is a little "peak" into their very special day they shared with friends and family and their three beautiful girls! These were a few of my very favorite photos!

Congrats Lynne and Craig!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jenn! Beautiful pictures, I am sure she was thrilled with the outcome.