Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HOW many days until Christmas???!!!

So, today is the 15th. I guess we have 10 days until Christmas Day arrives???? Oh my!! I do not know about you, but I am not ready yet! I have not even bought my paper and ribbon to start wrapping. Yikes! I am going to try to get that done Friday... we'll see if that really happens!
Anyway, I am going to share my "top ten favorite Etsy.com sellers" with you today. Some of them have already cut off their holiday orders, but they might inspire you for some of those "hard to buy for people," or you can save them for ideas for birthday gifts or Christmas 2010. Enjoy!




You want these for your Christmas packages, don't you?! Me too! But, I did not order in time this year, maybe next year! However this site also offers birthday gift tags, goody bag gift tags, notecards and invites! Simple, clean lines with fun designs!

What could be a better gift than a personalized sock monkey??!! That's right, sock monkeys! This site offers hands down, the cutest sock monkeys you have ever seen AND, they can be personalized!


Aaaahhhh.. the love of letterpress! If you are not familiar with letterpress you should check it out the next time you are in a local paper goods store, like maybe Daisy Notes and Paper in Durham. Letterpress will make you forget all about regular printing! Although, it is a little pricey most of the time. However, this etsy site offers cute little letterpress goods at reasonable prices. Just a nice little splurge every once and awhile!


And, this site.... I love! She, also offers custom prints for a child's room like this one personalized with a name! And, a wide variety of gift tags, notecards, and invites! Perfect site for the paper lover, like me!

This is one of my favorite ideas! This site offers fresh, modern paper goods specializing in these custom silhouette prints! You can basically choose any silhouette design and color and she will print it for you. You can choose your own frame to finish it off! The choices and possibilites are endless, whether you are doing one child, multiple children or a family! A perfect personalized gift!



Looking for the perfect personalized t-shirt for a little one? Look no more! Smitten and Company has every shirt you can imagine and in the best designs I have seen online! She has brother/sister tees, holiday tees (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc.) and birthady boy/girl tees! Her turnaround time is pretty quick too!


Check these out! Don't they look adorable? This is Sun Basil Garden and she does an array of handmade soaps, including holiday specific ones like these. There is even a peppermint loofah soap with loofah built right in! How about that?!


So, this site is called Bundled and it is one of those perfect sites for moms-to-be or if you are looking for a gift for a mom-to-be. They offer precious chenille burp clothes, blanket rolls, and my favorite - an assortment of too cute rattles, including this dino one!


Cute, huh? This site has the cutest variety of cotton goods. She offers these bags that would make the most amazing treat/goody bags at any event and cotton scarves that look divine.



So, are these not too stinkin' cute? They are address stamps that are made by this girl using her handwriting! I am so ordering on of these for myself after Christmas. I will be using this on next year's Christmas cards!

No comments: